Holding management’s top priority management policy is to ensure top-level Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management in all companies of Erciyas Holding.
“Zero” defect is the essential principle of our operating principle. Moreover, identifying the causes by getting to the bottom of a problem which may arise due to any reason, and taking corrective actions ensuring non-reoccurrence are among our essential principles.
Our companies strive to take the required measures in order to prevent Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental risks or reduce them to acceptable levels during the period from receiving the purchase order from the customer to completing the delivery even before encountering the problems. The following internal rules are established and rigorously followed for such purpose.
1. To comply with current national and international requirements on Environment and Occupational Health and Safety and respective party requirements that we are liable to follow,
2. To prevent formation of any hazardous working environments which may cause accidents or illnesses, and to eliminate any existing hazardous environments,
3. For the purposes of preventing environmental pollution, to ensure that wastes are reduced at source, sorted for maximum recycling and/or re-use, and unpreventable wastes are eliminated in manner that is not harmful to the nature,
4. To take necessary measures in order to identify and minimize the environmental impacts and occupational health & safety risks related to our routine activities, new investments, and projects,
5. To raise the environmental and OHS awareness of all of our stakeholders, primarily our employees and suppliers, and take their expectations into consideration,
6. To utilize the energy and natural resources at an optimum level,
7. To reduce the emergency risks and to be prepared for emergencies,
8. To comply with ISO 14001 Environment and OHSAS 18001 OHS Management System requirements, measure their effectiveness, and continuously improve performances.
Erciyas Holding will periodically review its Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Policy in order to keep up with the changing requirements, and continuously improve the policy, report and announce to its employees and all stakeholders, and make it available to the public access.